To get started using visitor wireless:
- Verify that you are in a visitor wireless service area and check your wireless network signal for the visitor wireless network named attwifi
- Connect to attwifi by configuring your wireless network settings to access attwifi
- Open your web browser to automatically launch the AT&T Wi-Fi web screen
- Purchasing Options: you will be given three options that best suit your needs:
- enter a credit card from the AT&T Wi-Fi web screen, or
- enter a prepaid code, or
- purchase monthly access directly from AT&T Wi-Fi
Call 1-888-888-7520 for AT&T Wi-Fi support.
Visitor Wireless Prepaid Coupons
In addition to using credit card and/or purchasing direct access from our visitor wireless vendor, prepaid coupons for visitor wireless service are available for campus, college, and departmental purchase through Penn State's Computer Store either in person (12 Williard or HUB on the University Park campus), through the web site at http://computerstore.psu.edu/ or through eBuy.
The prepaid coupons are available in individual increments of 1 or in packs of 5, 25, 50, 100, 500 and 1,000.
Penn State Academic and Administrative units are encouraged to purchase coupons and distribute them to their guests or at events for use while on campus. Current students, faculty, and staff members with a valid Penn State Access Account may also purchase coupons at the Penn State Computer Store for use by their parents, friends, or other guests and vendors while on campus.
Each prepaid coupon comes with a scratch off access code and is good for one 24-hour session that begins when the coupon is first activated. The session can be enabled no matter how many times the wireless device is powered on and off within the 24-hour period. Sessions are only valid on the campus where the coupon is first used and where the visitor wireless is available. Prepaid coupons obtained elsewhere (e.g. McDonalds) won't work on the University's visitor wireless network.