Job and Internship Postings
Penn State Shenango welcomes the opportunity to work with local businesses and companies throughout the nation to provide our graduates with many meaningful work experiences. Whether it is full-time, part-time, seasonal work or an internship we are happy to share your employment needs with our students and alumni.
- Post Jobs and Internships
- On-Campus Recruiting
- Career Fairs
- Guide to Penn State Shenango majors
- Recruit qualified candidates by posting job and internship opportunities
- View student resumes
- Connect with students throughout the Penn State system
Penn State offers employers free access to our Nittany Lion Career Network (NLCN) database powered by Symplicity and is accessible only to Penn State students and alumni. To access the employer section:
- Go to: http://psu-consortia-csm.symplicity.com/employers
- New Users: go to Create Nittany Lion Career Network Account
- Registered Users: go to Log in to Nittany Lion Career Network
Please select Consortia as the School Affiliation and Shenango as your Campus Relationship. If you would like to preview the system and see what the student sees go to: Guest Account
Announcement only for Penn State Shenango Students?
Prefer your job announcement be posted to Penn State Shenango students, graduates and alumni only? Please fill out the below form. Thank you!
Job Information Form
Job Posting/Company Verification Disclaimer
Read the full disclaimer which describes the shared responsibility among Penn State Career Services (including University Park and Commonwealth Campus career offices) and internship/job seekers in researching and identifying potential concerns about the legitimacy of employers and their respective postings.
Regional Job and Internship Developer
- Career Services