The following information is required by ACOTE to be available to the public, as per OTA Education Standard A.4.2.
||Mont Alto Campus
||Total Program Graduates
NBCOT EXAM DATA FOR THE CALENDAR YEAR
All Campus Locations: Berks Campus - DuBois Campus - Mont Alto Campus
|Year||1st Time Exam Takers||1st Time Exam Takers Passing||1st Time Takers Passing Percentage||Additional Graduates Passing NBCOT Exam Within a Year||Percentage of Graduates Who Passed the NBCOT Exam Within One Year|
|2011||69||50||72%||Will report 12/31/2012
||Will report 12/31/2012|
|3 Year Aggregate||152||121||80%||9
2009 + 2010
2009 + 2010
*Scores reported as of April 1, 2012
Students graduate in December from the program.
ACOTE Education Standard A.4.2
Accurate and current information regarding student outcomes must be readily available to the public in at least one publication or web page. The following data must be reported as an aggregate for the three most recent calendar years and specify the following:
- Thee time period being reported;
- Total number of program graduates during that period;
- Total number of first-time test takers of the national certification examination during that period;
- Total number of first-time test takers who passed the exam during that period; and
- Percentage of the total number of first-time test takers who passed the exam during that period.
For more information on the NBCOT Exam, kindly go to the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy website.